Is SBMM working right?
My understanding is that if you perform well, you'll get matched up with better players and vice versa. I had 5 matches today. All of them were against Iridescent I killers with powerful add-ons. Each match didn't last long as some survivors died quickly or threw the games. Most of them were Iridescent ranks as well including me (Iridescent I). However, even if I performed poorly or died quickly, I was still matched with competent opponents. Shouldn't I be matched with less competent opponents when I perform poorly or die quickly. It seems like an endless try-hard hell now once you hit high ranks.
Comments
If it's on, it's clearly not working as good as on the last test. I'm getting all over the place team mates.
No, it's basically the same as the first test. And we're forced to live with it indefinitely. So many pathetically bad decisions lol
so much fun, every game my mates either dc or kill themself first hook x)
Yeah I haven't seen so many DC's before lol.