Preferred Pallet Model
Which pallet model do you prefer?
Which pallet model do you prefer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new ones look old, rickety and dilapidated, like a random pallet in the middle of nowhere should look.
They're not supposed to look like even the gods cant cause them to break or a super colorful beacon of safety.
I don't really care tbh. It is all the same to me.
I don't even know why they changed it.
New players probably won't get that they can intertact with them. At least they should increase the contrast of the red and blue colors
Old one gives me nostalgia so thats why i picked it
I like the previous ones the most but I’m not super worried about it tbh.
They looked best.