Banned for no reason
I banned for no reason, killer disconnected and i got the ban how and why after killer disconnected I switched to te killer for the archieves and i got the ban ?
Tagged:
Mod
I banned for no reason, killer disconnected and i got the ban how and why after killer disconnected I switched to te killer for the archieves and i got the ban ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bans will not be discussed on this Forum (neither forum nor in-game bans)
if you want to get information about your in-game ban, create a ticket for the support team:
or are you just talking about Disconnect penalty where you are banned to search for a new lobby?
it might have been a bug or connection problem that got falsely identified to be a disconnect on your side. It’s only a 5 min penalty though if it was your first strike
I got 24 hours...
Did you have shorter DC penalty’s before that?
yes but i didnt dc killer dc why i got the ban
Because probably the killer didn’t DC but either your connection was unstable or some bug caused your disconnection.
How did i appeal and when i got the ban i exit the game and rejoin it said somebody in the game with same account like this
And like Under the writing theres 2 options log off and continue
I am sorry. But I don’t understand what’s your problem is?
do you get an actual error message where it’s saying someone is using your account currently or do you have just a timed penalty for lobby search?
Both of them
Then contact BHVRs support as I stated in my first message.
did you link your Stadia and Steam accounts perhaps? Or is someone using family share to use your game? In both cases only one account can be active at the same time.
No one uses the account but me. when i got the ban i rejoined and theres 2 options log off or continue
Then I suggest you log off, change your Accounts Passwort and if the message comes again you click on continue.
and create a support ticket
Can you show a screenshot of the message that you have please?
I did not take a screenshot but I got video
here is the video
here
That's not saying that someone is using your account though? That's saying that you've got a DC ban and are locked out of matchmaking due to too many DC's.
I didnt dc