Nurse skins suck
Make better skins and maybe i'll buy them
Make better skins and maybe i'll buy them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah yes, "better" skins. Let's get that elusive "good" liquid and pour a wee bit more on them next time. That ought to do it.
skins are kinda subjective but even then most of nurses are fairly interesting and change her look up a lot
Sexy nurse skins, please. Would totally buy.
Male Nurse skin or riot!
But that would just be a doctor skin
I like her skins. Since her reworked model her base outfit and recolors are insanely beautiful imo.
A flying skinny doctor skin!
Bikini Nurse NOW
just kidding, I love her skins
Wdym, this looks amazing xd
Ahh yes, the real problems.
I am torn between a new cute Nurse skin and a new spooky Nurse skin, because I do wanna be fashionable and be able to dress up cute, but at the same time do I want to look scary because I'm the killer? Decisions decisions. x-x