Salty dcs giving me penalties

Had multiple survivors DC at the same time, it's crashing my game and giving me DC penalties. I'm on Xbox, everything gets laggy and sometimes rollback, but even worse when swf coordinate it.

Anybody else getting this?

Comments

  • Nope - I have never had an entire team DC at once - I think the most I ever had was 2 in like 15 seconds, and nothing happened to my game.

  • how do you know they systematically DC in multiple matches to purposedly "make you crash" and it wasn't them crashing too?

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    how do you know they systematically DC in multiple matches to purposedly "make you crash" and it wasn't them crashing too?

    A swf DCing at the same time? Nah... They are just leaving the game together, bro. I do not think he was implying they do it to make him crash, I think he just meant they coordinate a leave, which they do. Trust.

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    how do you know they systematically DC in multiple matches to purposedly "make you crash" and it wasn't them crashing too?

    Because 4 different people playing with swf coordination and team based name tags, don't randomly crash in pairs within seconds of each other the moment killer has assured the win.

    I'm fairly certain the crash is due to them as with one DC the game experience get so laggy on Xbox with two of them being almost at the same time I experienced rollbacks to account for that, with all four of them doing it with/while the lag experience is still apparent on my screen it caused my game to stutter and crash.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486263#Comment_2486263

    A swf DCing at the same time? Nah... They are just leaving the game together, bro. I do not think he was implying they do it to make him crash, I think he just meant they coordinate a leave, which they do. Trust.

    Exactly not accusing them of forcibly crashing my system, but the experience of them dc'ing did cause my Xbox performance issues

  • Survivors connect to the server, not you. Even if they did a 3 2 1 countdown on leaving doesn't have an impact on your connection to the server.

    In any case, it's the server crashing and you won't know if it was due to a 4 man team or just the server.

    Occam's razor points me towards the server crashing over a random coordinated DC by a SWF.

  • This should be easy to repeat test, get 4 friends in a Custom game and tell them all the DC at the same time. Then report with proof on the Bug Reporting forum