Shrine of Secrets Rotation Time
How does everyone feel about the rotation time for perks in the Shrine of Secrets? There are 36 survivor perks and 39 killer perks in the game and it seems like they are randomly selected rather than rotating seeing how certain perks have been in the shrine more than others. Would a rotation time of 2 or 3 days be better than 7 days? What do yall think? I personally would prefer a lower rotation time because it's kinda annoying when you see perks being repeated in the shrine while one you want has never shown up.
Comments
Dude 'Wake Up!' has been in the shrine at least 30 times from the time i've played (March). I think it's fine once a week, but it should be more randomized. I don't want wa k e up an y m ore.
Yeah knowing what will come would be a good addition, and maybe reduce it to at least maybe 5 days?