Glenvale Question
Is this map still not up? I thought I read that it was, but maybe I missed something. I saw other maps were re-enabled but this one burnt offers (multiple in solo and when we tried once with friends) and nothing. You lose your item anyway, so that is partially why I was curious.
Comments
No it’s coming back on tuesday i belive
Blood Lodge and The Game were reactivated. Dead Dawg Saloon and Raccoon City Police Department are down until the 14th.
Thanks!
Sweet thank you! :) I haven't come across the Blood Lodge. Is there an offering for it?
It's in the Autohaven Wreckers realm. You'll need the 'Azarov's Key' offering, but there's four other maps in that realm it could send you to instead.
Blood Lodge is one of 5 Autohaven maps. Which is the Bone offering
Sweet thanks!
Thank you so much ^^
I'm dumb, the key offering XD
No worries, I got what you meant ^^ Not dumb at all! Thank you :)