Pinhead review(My opinion)
So a lot of people so far have either really liked Pinhead or don't like him at all. Here's my opinion and you are entitled to your own.
First things first the bugs. I haven't encountered any terrible bugs in the game but mainly audio bugs. Of course there pinheads voice line which without it makes his teleport a little flat in presentation. The box also has a bit of audio problems itself. A lot of the time I here the box sound but the box is nowhere to be seen or aha even spawned, oddly its centered in specific areas. This is obviously confusing and I'm unsure if it's intentional or not.
Starting out Pinhead I lost all my games and got destroyed as expected but I've learned and I'm still learning. Pinhead is fun as hell(No pun intended). Once you get the hang of his ability he becomes much easier to use, especially when you figure when and where to his chains. It's a bit like Huntress, using it at places where survivors can't dodge though I've figured out in open spaces if you place the portal directly I'm front of the survivor you'll have much better aim.
I'm rambling. The point is I'd you put the time in you get value especially with certain add ons though I have yet to use all of them. Still though swf sweats still make a lot more trouble than the game is worth. Then there is the box which admittedly is a bit underwhelming and can still be exploited heavily by the survivors but that doesnt mean there ain't a few tricks to it.
The box will always spawn the opposite side the of the map from where Pinhead is at that moment. Mixed with the right perks and strategy you will get the box much more often where as previously you'd get it once if lucky enough to stumble upon it or the survivors ignore it.
Another point is bloodpoints. Pinhead surprisingly gets a LOT of bloodpoints but only if you do well. On a 4k game with a brown brutality offering, I got 100k.
This is a messy post so I hope you'll forgive me for that but overall all I have to say is that Pinhead is not weak, he's fun if you put the time in and not judge him off the games you lose at the beginning. He's obviously not perfect but he's damn well better than clown of you use him right
Comments