Using Pinhead's power at a distance is pointless

The chains need to be harder to break out of the further away Pinhead is or have some other effect. The chains are also extremely easy to get out of on environment and by having team mates touch them.

Comments

  • I agree.. Chains are only good at loops.. in a long range "chase" they're a waste of time, better just hold W to keep going.. :/

  • Chains barely have a purpose. They break so fast. Should be an addon that makes them last longer

  • The biggest issue I have with chains is they're easy to dodge for the survivor. Run in a zig zag, chains won't hit you.

    (ok not sure if this is true for the active power chains, since I only played a game or two against him since he came out, but the passive chains are easy as f--- to dodge)

  • I only try for long range hooks when running Engineers Fang. Then it's pretty helpful.

  • @nikodemo said:

    I only try for long range hooks when running Engineers Fang. Then it's pretty helpful.

    Well yeah, but then it's helpful no matter the range..! Most matches though you won't be using it!