Share your tier List for killer strength, but based on how strong you are with that killer.
If you don't play a killer, then leave them out of the tier list.
If you don't play a killer, then leave them out of the tier list.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's mine...placement within tiers does not mean anything, didn't feel like arranging them within their tiers.
I’m not godly with anyone, just keep that in mind.
Blight go brrr
Mine.
Edit: Simplified the presentation a bit more to be consistent with everybody elses posts
S- Nurse/Spirit
A- Twins/M1s/Hag/Plague
B- Blight/Oni
C- Hillbilly/Deathslinger
F minus- Huntress/Trickster
Long live Billy
I pretty much only play clown at this point tbh
Pinhead to Tier A.
Yeah... I have a problem.
My strength Order.