The other kind of streamsniping. Reportable?

I was one of 3 remaining survivors. 1 was on the hook and the other, a Twitch streamer, could be seen with Kindred submitting to the killer. Both the killer and the streamer stayed near the hook and I was unable to rescue. The killer downed the streamer and carried them around without contest. A Chain Hunt was about to start and I hid in a locker to wait it out. Then the killer walks over, drops the streamer, and opens my locker.

I went to the streamer's stream and while I was messing with signing into my email to retrieve my Twitch login verification code, I could hear the streamer admit to helping the killer. They also said they just wanted the killer to kill them, and didn't know that the killer would come into their stream to find out the last survivor's (my) location.

Can I report the killer for streamsniping? I was not streaming, so I cannot simply report the killer on Twitch (don't even know their Twitch account name), yet the killer used my teammate's stream to gain an unfair advantage.

Dodging TTV lobbies from now on, as survivor. There is no way to be sure that the killer won't see their Twitch handle and streamsnipe.

Comments

  • They can't be reported for stream sniping, but they can be reported for working with the killer, use the stream or clip as proof when submitting a ticket and you should see that account banned pretty soon since the streamer admitted to be helping the killer.

  • The killer cannot be reported for sniping. It is not against any rules. However, a killer and survivor working together is against the rules and can be reported. What I don't get is what the streamer was helping the killer do, prior to finding you, and why they were helping them if all they wanted was for the killer to kill them. That makes no sense, and sounds like a cya statement because they knew it would come back and bite them. Hopefully you reported them at the end of the match.