I want to put something positive...
Some maps have been reenabled. I am sure fixes are coming. Dbd isnt dead yet. Well that was fun and unfortunately all I can think of at the moment.
At least pinhead doesn't make you lag like nemesis on older consoles.
He just outright makes you DC... 3 dcs in back to back matches.
Match 1 at the exit gates.🙄
Match 2 during a hunt...straight to the title screen.
Match 3 when the lament configuration was getting solved.
So now I get the wonderful DC penalty on no fault of my own because bhvr.
Decided to play some halo mcc and guess what no problems with the internet...and that game went through numerous health patches and game content updates.
Let me guess in some time we get some inconsequential BP and shards (if.that) and sorry we know pinhead is causing issues.
Instead of whatever meaningless reward I implore you take the rest of the year and just fix your coding.
You wont piss off your existing customers and the new ones will want to join in and not leave by bad reviews and bad word of mouth.
There are other horror games coming soon show us you care about your paying customers.
Comments
It's all good optimization is coming.....Just like it was 3 years ago when i started playing on console and then it never did. Now i'm on PC and my game DC's simply for me starting a killer game. It's just the price we pay for playing the game we like (sometimes).
Chin up chief, i'm sure they're trying.
I actually have a lot of positive things to say about the game. I'm working up the motivation to make an entire thread about it, which I know will be bashed, but the purpose will be to invite others to talk about the things that they legitimately like or love about the game. I'm really enjoying it right now, and when I'm really enjoying it I can't help but think "damn, despite its flaws, there's really nothing else like this".
I even think that they may have turned the fog back up a bit. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's placebo, but I've noticed what seems like a mistier Red Forest and less clear Ormond, to name a couple. I've actually seen the killer disappear into the distance on each of these maps. I'm having fun against Pinhead as well. I don't know, I'm totally on the side of those who have performance complaints, but the game seems like it's starting to rebound from the unfortunate RE debacle to me.
I'm taking a break after the current Rift pass is complete (currently at level 59/70).
I was considering not unlocking Pinhead and getting myself caught up in DBD again...and naturally I couldn't resist going for his Adept and when I got it with relative ease...there was that pleasant feeling...calling you back. But still, I'm having a break. I'm enjoying other games far more.
I am optimistic...its just an abusive relationship at this point🤣🤑.
Bhvr will change it was only the one time and the next and the next...telling you as soon as back 4 blood and the new evil dead game come I am taking a much deserved break from this buggy mess.
Any game recommendations 😎
I am happy you are happy with the game and make sure you post that thread.
I just want them to hold up to their promises.
Well, I've been replaying some of the Resident Evil series. I downloaded RE 4/5/6 and Zero cheap on PS4. Had them all on older consoles, but they're so good I wanted them on PS4.
You'll be back, we always come back.
I'm not having dc issues anymore, they fixed the disconnected from host thing for me.
Played all of those 4 is the best and 5 and 6 are fun in coop on xbox 360.
Loved them so much did the exact same thing with the remastered xbox 1 versions🤣.
I got the resident evil origins bundle (remastered zero and 1) and will give those a try.
Thanks for the recommendations😁
I am just going to laugh when enough people say enough is enough and they scramble to get more players b4 a "dbd servers are shutting down" is inevitable.
Seriously take the rest of the year and fix your code show us you care b4 it is too late.
I am happy for you and hopefully we can all say the same thing.
Is this a console thing? No crashed for me yet when facing against him.
I have the positive thing you can post about!!
This duck is happy!