Solo survivors will probably never reach mmr level of decent 4man swf
What do you think?
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If its calculated how I think it is, then you are probably correct
That seems like a good thing, no? SoloQ players shouldn't be matched against the absolute best of the best, as they're at an extreme disadvantage compared to SWFs.
Naturally, there's the issue that this'll make those specific Killer mains with high enough MMR suffer and that the general MMR of SoloQ will be lower and thus more likely to throw potatoes at you more often.
Im guessing that’s how it works
That seems quite reasonable. Every survivor should be somewhat less effective if you take their comms away, so the best performing players are probably playing their games as part of a team.
I'm quite happy for the top killers to take those matches against really good SWFs so I don't have to play against them.
Look, BHVR balanced the game so that 4 man SWFs are challenged and where Solo survivors aren't curb stomped. It also balanced the game where Nurse and Trapper both can exist.
I think they did a damn good job this time.
I've played solo in teams where we played like a 4man swf . The only difference is that instead of just 4 survivors with 4 second chance meta perks, we're bringing perks like Detectives Hunch, and Kindred. Then there is always that one solo player that actually uses Prove Thyself solo, you may notice them. They often also run Bond, or Nancy's Better Together perk.
Best 4 minutes of my life.