Sound occlusion feels better?

I can hear survivors running in a different room to me again, and the gen I'm repairing doesn't fall silent when I look in a different direction...

I'm sure it'll break again somehow next patch but until then, pretty good job?

Comments

  • To be honest, bhvr always have bugs all the time every patch.

  • Yeah, it feels really nice to be able to actually hear stuff. Pretty good job, without the irony.

  • Yup. It's in a good spot now and I'm ready for it to break again next patch.

  • Yes and no, it seems footsteps are slightly fixed depending on what survivors walks on, but it seems generators are still having issues, i had a game recently where i coudn't hear a gen when i was in the Silo when it was almost finished and it popped, it's really weird.

  • Footstpes got somewhat fixed. Far from 2016, 2017, or even 2018. But its definetely better than a month ago, or so.

    Everything else, grunts of pain, generators, healing sounds, slugs etc is still awful.