The worse about silver grade people...

So I was playing matches on the 7th of september and had to wait three hours to let dbd update on the xbox, and I was playing one round with Pinhead and he dced.

and then when I was playing a round with a trapper somehow, and then people were doing gens and they did not save me from the hook and then last week ago the people who was doing gens they let me there to be on my second hook state, and then you are silver grade or AKA last week ago green rank, and then they don't how to save other people on hooks and it's really [BAD WORD] annoying because they don't know how to save other people from hooks and the killer is exactly away from the hook?

Do you just love how much you reset your rank and then you don't get saved by the time of the second hook state and get depiped and then the killer just goes to another objective? I DON'T!?

Comments