Inconsistent Statement of BHVR - Killer Rank
I checking on my Killer Rank, and all my killer have the same rank but this news make me confused.
Tagged:
Mod
I checking on my Killer Rank, and all my killer have the same rank but this news make me confused.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the news source is confusing grade with MMR. Each killer has a different MMR, your grade is the same across all killers.
Rank no longer exists.
Grades are for your role. You are a certain grade in the survivor role, and a certain grade in the killer role.
Your MMR is different for every killer character.
Where’d you get this factoid from anyway? I’ve never seen this.
i get from this news website
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/08/dead-by-daylight-new-ranking-system-grades-survivor-killer/
That news source has interpreted it wrong, BHVR did not say this.
I think the 3rd party website has made an error in interpretating the information that we've supplied, which is why I always advise people to use our official platforms and do not rely on information from other websites.
From the Developer update that they linked to:
It explains there, that it's the ratings that change for each individual killer not the grades.
The grade is simply a placeholder for end of season rewards. Your SBMM will fluctuate, but the grade won't decrease to a lower tier.
I agree that information from other websites shouldn't be trusted. For example, I once read an article on Trueachievements.com that stated DBD was a fantastic game. Very dodgy journalism.