Windows of opportunity makes all dream pallets spawn

While playing against Freddy I noticed a Kate who would drop dream pallets at every pallet spawn possible even tho i couldn't see any pallets there (i was in the dream world), i escaped before her and spectated her to see what was happening. Turns out she was running windows of opportunity and there was pallets literally everywhere, she dropped those she encountered and there were pretty much all dream pallets.

Sans titre.png


Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • From my understanding you are supposed to see the illusionary pallets with WoO - I believe that also includes Dream Pallets.

  • @Mandy said:

    From my understanding you are supposed to see the illusionary pallets with WoO - I believe that also includes Dream Pallets.

    Yes i believe so but she could see and interact with dream pallets that weren't here; from her pov there were dream pallets at every unused pallet locations and when i was still in game with her she kept dropping dream pallets I couldn't see even tho we were both in the dream world. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense but I don't think WoO is supposed to make you see fake pallets everywhere.

  • @Annso_x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2484864#Comment_2484864

    Yes i believe so but she could see and interact with dream pallets that weren't here; from her pov there were dream pallets at every unused pallet locations and when i was still in game with her she kept dropping dream pallets I couldn't see even tho we were both in the dream world. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense but I don't think WoO is supposed to make you see fake pallets everywhere.

    ahhh ok, I understand what you mean now...you mean Freddy had not even placed the Dream Pallet yet, but she could see the location and the pallet?

    That's a pretty weird one

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2486575#Comment_2486575

    ahhh ok, I understand what you mean now...you mean Freddy had not even placed the Dream Pallet yet, but she could see the location and the pallet?

    That's a pretty weird one

    Yes exactly! there was fake dream pallets on top of the real pallets and regular dream pallets