Disable pinhead.
Why am i getting a dc penalty because someone can't code properly and nobody wants to hire testers?
Disable this killer NOW. i am sick of matches crashing and either the killer or a survivor like me getting screwed over.
Why am i getting a dc penalty because someone can't code properly and nobody wants to hire testers?
Disable this killer NOW. i am sick of matches crashing and either the killer or a survivor like me getting screwed over.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The issue is fixed for me, I would rather not have the killer disabled. You can just... Not use them yourself! Perfect fix!
I don't even own it. But i have been in 3 matches today that crashed and this time the server kicked me with a "connection issue" I never get these.
Yeah, I guess you cannot really control it as a survivor. I was playing some earlier today, but basically nobody was using Pinhead for some reason. Well, I guess the crashes are probably the reason.