Pig Buff Consideration.

All I want is you to look at the add-ons and fix them, as well as the speed of which you crouch as many others can walk and move faster and her crouching speed is slower than her crouching movement speed, lastly INSTANT ACTIVATION TRAPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Please and thank you. :]

Comments

  • @SabunoHakia said:

    All I want is you to look at the add-ons and fix them, as well as the speed of which you crouch as many others can walk and move faster and her crouching speed is slower than her crouching movement speed, lastly INSTANT ACTIVATION TRAPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Please and thank you. :]

    Perhaps the instant trap activation could be an add-on. Mainly because that would be a little much as basekit. Reduce the amount of traps to 2. Save them for endgame collapse near the end, boom. Profit.

  • Id love an addon that would make survivors start with hats

  • I'm not sure the addons need a buff, some might unironically need a nerf like tempered timer.

    However a faster/better crouch and ambush would be great. It's really tricky to build up Deviousness with pig as there are few loops that can be dashed, and the good survivors often leave the loop once you roar, so you end up just faking.

    It would be great to have the power be more useful in chases and an adjustment to Pig's scoring system to compensate that you barely have any chances to use her power apart from putting on helmets.

    Perhaps add Deviousness points for the duration that helmets are on (similar to bleeding) and a survivor searches the wrong box (sure, it's RNG, but still) and maybe have grabs or regular M1 hits give Deviousness points if they occur within 3 seconds after uncrouching, since you used her power for stealth to get the hit/grab

  • I think pig just needs some add ons base kit namely ambush charge time and combat straps. They should also nerf tampered timer and crate of gears since dying because you got unlucky is dumb

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Id love an addon that would make survivors start with hats

    Give me hats for sure!

    @whereismykebab said:

    I'm not sure the addons need a buff, some might unironically need a nerf like tempered timer.

    However a faster/better crouch and ambush would be great. It's really tricky to build up Deviousness with pig as there are few loops that can be dashed, and the good survivors often leave the loop once you roar, so you end up just faking.

    It would be great to have the power be more useful in chases and an adjustment to Pig's scoring system to compensate that you barely have any chances to use her power apart from putting on helmets.

    Perhaps add Deviousness points for the duration that helmets are on (similar to bleeding) and a survivor searches the wrong box (sure, it's RNG, but still) and maybe have grabs or regular M1 hits give Deviousness points if they occur within 3 seconds after uncrouching, since you used her power for stealth to get the hit/grab

    Tampered Timer is only 26 seconds off a 2.5 minute timer it's not exactly what I was thinking about when I said look at the perks I actually believe all of them need to be looked at mostly the lesser tier brown and yellow.

    Concerning the dash I actually can use it to yield a 50/50 chance to break a chase or force a action by going long enough for the Pig squeal to have them make a action I want or believe I can trick them in too. The fact that the animation of crouching is slower than her crouching movement speed is unacceptable considering (Ghost Face) he can walk and crouch and he can literally reach a walking speed with addons while crouching, (Wraith) when invisible is the fastest character coming out of it he also gets a speed boost so all in all this is a ridiculousness considering one of her rarest addons wants you to crouch to see anyone 12 - meters away. An in this process makes your traps nearly useless forgot how, not googling it.

    Regarding the boxes and (RNG) This is THE ABSOLUTE WORST MECHANIC EVER, random number generator? 25% chance per box a 100% chance after all boxes are checked. I won't lie I have figured a way to nearly get 1 trap kill every game even on the new Red Grades, I have to literally apply so much pressure within the first minute to make this work but damn is it a thrill when you have three reds with traps all activated because they know my biggest weakness and then you open the door on purpose and run amok the last few minutes during the end game collapse and 4 trap kills magnificent! So there needs to be only a 80% chance you can get these off not 100% after searching all the boxes. I KINDA gushed about my runs so sorry it's long winded.

    Also the death from the traps should be more obvious to see as I never can tell if they even have a animation.

    @Phasmamain said:

    I think pig just needs some add ons base kit namely ambush charge time and combat straps. They should also nerf tampered timer and crate of gears since dying because you got unlucky is dumb

    I have seen reds all have 4 traps on their heads and then completely finish 3 generators within mere seconds each one of them traps came off 2 of them first box as the timer is 2.5 minutes the timer stops when the your in the radius of the killer then the tampered timer is only 26 seconds of 2.5 minutes there is a guaranteed 100% chance it will come off 25% per box. I would be okay with the proposal if the traps activated immediately even during the end game collapse as the hatch is still a option that has happened so many times.


    I LOVE THE WONDERFUL response to this it makes me happy people are willing to share their thoughts and ideas. Please don't feel as if I am dismissing your opinions but offering mine in a critique manner. PIGGY PRIDE!

  • Her basekit is fine as it is.. but I do agree her add-ons need a rework. I hate how most of them are useless though. But at the same time.. useless add-ons means the basekit is powerful, and making the add-ons too strong would break the killer.

    But it still sucks having so many add-ons you can't really make much use out of cause they don't matter.

    I get that her traps are part of her power.. but so is her ambush! Way way more add-ons are about her traps, despite her only having 4 by default.. VS crouching/ambushing that is the major part of her kit.