Spirlt Nurse blight
Well, i was play M1 killers before i try those 3 killers. After 30 hours Spirit game play, 3 kills +11 hook = minimum or 4 kills (if their BM me) I would say those 3 killers are very stronger compare to M1 killers. I am a pig main player, but somehow it is super super hard my pig can reach 32000 points, when i start to play Spirit, first 20 games hmmm what hell was this? After 40 -50 games ah haha dude there is no way out! No matter which map,no matter Duo or whatever SWF. I am post this just want BE know maybe buff some M1 killers?
Comments
Nurse, Spirit and Blight are the top best killers so you will perform on avarage better than lets say with Trapper or Legion.
Using add-ons on the top of that is then even further powerhouse, since some of them are rly BIG.
And yes, we 1000% need to buff the bottom line killers.
I play ghostyboy and i do notice on bigger maps i perform really badly. Also people can get my out of my shroud way too easily.
That being said i wouldnt play nurse blight or spirit just because they are the best killers, i rather play one i enjoy playing with. To me i dont need to kill everyone to have fun, though getting gen rushed on huge maps isnt fun eather :P