Dead by Daylight on GOG
Hello!
I would like to play DBD very much. Personally, however, I use GOG, not Steam or other platforms on which game now is availaible. Unfortunately, on the GOG for now there is no DBD and I have the impression that interest in adding our beloved game is not too big. I thought I could share a link to the GOG community list, where you can vote for adding DBD, so if any of you want, he will have a chance to vote. Let's show GOG owners that our game is great and deserves to be on their platform!
I do not have account on Epic Games Store and other platforms for games... but if you have and there is also the opportunity to vote for games that can be added and you want DBD to include among them, of course share a link!
I am new here, so I'm sorry if this theme breaks some rules forbidding, for example, publishing links to other sites or something. I just want to pay attention to GOG and the fact that DBD can not buy there, which I consider a mistake that requires repairing.
Greetings, have a nice day!
Comments
I use GOG also along with steam. I am actually shocked that it is not on GOG 0_0
Although I don't use GOG I think it should be added there too for those who want it.
Serious question: Why not just get Steam??
It can't since GOG has no DRM and would just be a free for all with cheaters.
GOG is a fantastic single-player marketplace (because as all PC gamers should know, DRM services being discontinued can render a game unplayable). However, that's also why it's a terrible multiplayer marketplace, because it makes it that much easier to hack.
I prefer GOG instead of Steam because they have better policy, also you buy a game, not a license to play a game.