I missed the Stranger Things cosmetics sale!
#########!
I thought the sale ended in November. I must've missed the memo.
Damn it. Now if I want Scoops Ahoy Steve and Cumogorgon I'm going to need to pay full price.
Urgh....
#########!
I thought the sale ended in November. I must've missed the memo.
Damn it. Now if I want Scoops Ahoy Steve and Cumogorgon I'm going to need to pay full price.
Urgh....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always pays to wait.
More that is.
The content leaves in November, but the sale, well... You already know. Ha ha ha.
I kind of missed it too. I wanted to watch season 3 to see if I was man enough for ice cream Steve. Never got around to it.
Me too.
######### it, I'm just getting Cumogorgon.
I wanted to get everything but I was waiting for a paycheck.
F
Whoops
My condolences :[. When the character/Chapter sale ended I thought the Skin sale did too, but I lucked out as they separated the two sales...so I got Cumogorgon ASAP. I don't play Steve, tho Scoops is a nice one. I say if yer gonna be playing the game and those two characters, probably a decent choice to still get either one.
With Demo, I just do not care for the default skin, not gonna waste time for Prestige and the other two Skins don't do much for me, so I absolutely wanted the Geo Skin, which I like unironically but also for the meme
I knew the chapter and characters sale ended early but thought the cosmetics were until the leave date.
I missed them too, had some outfits I wanted for Steve :(