Cenobite: Not Fun To Play Against
Honestly, it's just not fun to play against. His projectile is like any other you can juke but what's really not fun is the box and torment mechanic.
Honestly, it's just not fun to play against. His projectile is like any other you can juke but what's really not fun is the box and torment mechanic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's also kinda not fun to play. its incredibly frustrating to miss a hit with his bugged lunge, or get nothing out of your pathetic power. He's just not fun all around.
I can imagine getting chased during a chain hunt is just kinda annoying since your movement is being constantly taken away
It is more annoying that if a Chain Hunt is active, and you try to solve the box, the chains always interrupt you. Which messes with your timings.
Usually I try to do the box when the killer is occupied (f.e. carrying someone) but if I have to try 5 times until I can do it because of the chains, the killer might be able to teleport in time.