I'm liking Ceno's Power, but, could it use a buff?
I'm thinking the impaling wire should be base kit, and/or walking through chains shouldn't break them.
Instead, they should break when the survivor is hit or breaks them themselves.
thoughts? I'm just spit-balling here.
Comments
It’s kinda just more complicated clown
It could use several buffs. I think its generally agreed upon that hes just clown with passive mini bottles. Lament config doesn't really waste survivors time that much unless they let it get REALLY bad. He works like clown, but with a bit more "finesse"
He’s making people ragequit in my matches, so I find this funny.
yeah, I realize now I just need more practice.
Yea man, he has a lot of potential. I read that he doesn’t do well with SWF- but he’s destroying solo que right now. Players need to stay in the game so they know how to play against him. The chains piss me off too, but I’m not ragequitting.
I think making it where it takes just slightly longer to break out of chains, or making one of his solid add ons his base kit could be good to try out. Especially the one where breaking the chains with environment spawn some more to try and hit the survivor. Would be great for base