Nice matchmaking

immagine.png

So DBD implemented "Skill Points" let's say, and i think they basically destroyed my matchmaking cuz i one time went from rank 20 to rank 4 using only nurse, and now I basically can't play cuz I suck at Nurse, yay

Comments

  • This is what happened:

    1. You played a lot of nurse, who is a strong killer and newer players/midranks (what silver IV previously would have been aka rank 12) are not so familiar with her.
    2. You seemed to be sucessful before = higher MMR
    3. You got more stronger opponents than before because of 2.
    4. You have to sweat a lot more.

    I am currently Gold I and I have to sweat insanely on my main (more than before). But I think it will settle itself soon.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    This is what happened:

    1. You played a lot of nurse, who is a strong killer and newer players/midranks (what silver IV previously would have been aka rank 12) are not so familiar with her.
    2. You seemed to be sucessful before = higher MMR
    3. You got more stronger opponents than before because of 2.
    4. You have to sweat a lot more.

    I am currently Gold I and I have to sweat insanely on my main (more than before). But I think it will settle itself soon.

    Yup, the point is to reduce ez sweeps