Sweet tooth or clown
Who do you think overall is a better creepy sadistic clown?
also, twisted metal is a classic. I’m surprised they havent got a license for it yet
Who do you think overall is a better creepy sadistic clown?
also, twisted metal is a classic. I’m surprised they havent got a license for it yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No offense intended, but Clown literally has some of the most sus lore behind Wraith. I love killer clowns and don't like Clown. Sweet Tooth is one of my favorite characters in gaming. So you know, I was always going to be biased. But this is less that Sweet Tooth is superior and more that Clown just isn't a cool killer.
He is creepier, I suppose. So he has that going for him.
I already made a thread about this. And Sweet tooth is the Truck not the clown Needles Kane is the clown man.
Clown was gaming to hard
Sweet Tooth in Twisted Metal Black is pretty dark. Just a huge, angry, insatiable serial killer. He gets the chance to end the curse placed on him by an evil priest to put out the fire that's constantly burning his head, but he instead chooses to kill the person who offers this just because he wanted the satisfaction of another murder.
DBD's Clown has bottled farts. Needles the Clown has a Megazord. That speaks for itself. :P
He kills Calypso because if he takes the cure but kills anyone else the curse will return
YES SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT