Chatterer skin question
This question is for folks who have bought/played against the new legendary costume for The Cenobite:
I know in the preview video, the Chatterer cenobite skin shows him doing his cinematic 'teeth gnashing', but does the in-game killer actually do that? Do survivors see him chattering or the killer hear the character making that noise? Or is the outfit purely a Pinhead reskin, without any additional visual/audio features to better represent Mr. Smiley?
Comments
Yes he has voice lines he chatters his teeth
He does! For his mori and teleport he'll click his teeth
From what I've heard, he does actually chatter when teleporting and in his mori.
I haven't bought the skin yet so I'm not 100% sure of that, though.
Awesome, Thanks everybody! He's a favorite, so it's good to know he's well represented and the skin gives you the full experience.
Hate to be a nerd, but I thought he was always chattering? Happy to be told I am wrong!