Cant find a game...
Anyone got same problem? I cant find any game as killer its my mmr too high or just too low? Doesnt work with any killer.
Anyone got same problem? I cant find any game as killer its my mmr too high or just too low? Doesnt work with any killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i cant find a game either even with or without crossplay
I heard others saying they getting games instant as survivor so my educated guess is a influx of killers with the MMR. Lots of people I know have been waiting for MMR to try out new killers or just waiting for it to play period. Should match you up at some point regardless though seems weird overall.
Me neither 20+ minutes in que and nothing, I give up
Could be Now im getting games.Btw more healthier people
I don't know about healthier. Got 2 campers in a row.