RPD Disabled Again

This Map is in a very poor state. Twice it's disabled in such a short life span.

Comments

  • It's better this way.

  • Has this map been disabled more than it has been available?

    I get the hate for the map, but how awful that a newly released map has to be disabled this much.

  • They can leave it disabled forever.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Has this map been disabled more than it has been available?

    I get the hate for the map, but how awful that a newly released map has to be disabled this much.

    It was available for a few hours on launch before it got disabled the first time, then it got enabled again for awhile until the next time. So it has been available as many times as it has been disabled. To answer your first question, the number of times disabled cannot be greater than the number of times available.

    First time it was instability that caused some to crash on the map, the next time I think it is because of a certain exploit that let survivors escape without doing generators.

  • I think it’s just a lost cause at this point. Better off getting rid of it