Why BHVR changed ranks to grades??
1. The colors of the grades doesn't make sense compared to the ranks expect from the iridescent
2. Did they change this because of the blood points rewards????. They could also do this with the old ranks
3. If they change this because the game is getting new like the rerowk maps etc I hate this change
BUT the amount of pips that I can lose is aggod change BUT AGAIN they could do this WITH THE OLD RANKS
Comments
They changed ranks because they can. Something to learn here is even though the decision may make no sense, and may not be good for the game, it still has a chance of happening.
I think sbmm goes live only today, so there might be more changes going active then.
Probably so people that don’t follow the news about SBMM too much get to see there has been major changes regarding ranks and therefore matchmaking?