New perk idea

I don't know if I write this to the correct category but I thought a perk that could give you the endurance status effect for a small amount of time after the killer misses a swing near you. That can only happen 1,2 or 3 times

Good or OP?

Comments

  • That sounds excessively punishing for new players and completely worthless for everyone else. I don't remember the last time a killer missed me

  • Yeah that's bad for new players. But if you think you can understand that some other perks are also very op for new players like spine chill for new players is EXTREMELY GOOD because they can know when to run, hide etc and some other perks.

    But if BHVR could see this maybe they will add it in the next chapter or make it a little bit less op

  • @_kostas_pap_207 said:

    Yeah that's bad for new players. But if you think you can understand that some other perks are also very op for new players like spine chill for new players is EXTREMELY GOOD because they can know when to run, hide etc and some other perks.

    But if BHVR could see this maybe they will add it in the next chapter or make it a little bit less op

    Interesting idea. Rewards 360 or whatever. ๐Ÿค” It's a difficult one it would be have a good affect. Mabye 2 misses equals it. Can only use it twice per game. It's sounds fun to use hard to balance I guess.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480614#Comment_2480614

    Interesting idea. Rewards 360 or whatever. ๐Ÿค” It's a difficult one it would be have a good affect. Mabye 2 misses equals it. Can only use it twice per game. It's sounds fun to use hard to balance I guess.

    You are in my mind.... ๐Ÿ˜‚