YES! I believe they're vastly overpriced...but who would you most like to see as a new Legendary Skin for Resident Evil's Jill Valentine?
@Dr_Loomis said:YES! I believe they're vastly overpriced...but who would you most like to see as a new Legendary Skin for Resident Evil's Jill Valentine?
@Dr_Loomis said:
Maybe is not possible, as it´s part of the movie and not of the videogames, but I´d absolutely love to have the Alice Skin from the movies RE1 or RE3.
My uncle
Rebecca Chambers, and whilst we're at it let's get a Barry Burton skin for Leon too. Bring the band back together!
ada just so i can post this image every time i get angry at an ada main
Sheva's an underrated one. I wouldn't mind seeing her as a legendary skin in DBD.
sherry but the re2 version, i wanna punch a kid
Alex Wesker for Jill, aka she wesker lol. Normal Wesker for Leon, can't believe I have forgot his name. I'm getting too old lol.
Sheva is the best. not a.i wise of course we all know how that worked in re5.
But they could mess it up so I dunno. I wish characters actually looked similar to originals. I know about licence restrictions but still.
Not a big fan of bhvr's work when it comes to this.
Sheva, I just really like her design.
i guess Rebecca is the most likely though. And maybe Ada (though she isn’t your typical hero/protagonist…)
in the end, I don’t really care as i already love the base skin. Now, Carlos for Leon would be probably an instant buy….
How can you refuse Ada Wong?!
@Initial_Z said:How can you refuse Ada Wong?!https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7F144ODC3CUW/bb7ae027ac864647855dfc1d37af7fbf.jpeg
@Initial_Z said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7F144ODC3CUW/bb7ae027ac864647855dfc1d37af7fbf.jpeg
I've never been a fan or hers. Far too smug. Her dialogue during her RE6 solo campaign is peak cringe.
@TacitusKilgore said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KOIRB4B9AF9S/b2b.pngada just so i can post this image every time i get angry at an ada main
@TacitusKilgore said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KOIRB4B9AF9S/b2b.png
Lol Leons like "These hands are rated E for everyone"
Honestly, BHVR and Capcom SHOULD know they could make a lot of money selling, Your favourite character skin to you.
Some Fans might even buy multiple.
I want Ada and Ashley.
@Dr_Loomis said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2485719#Comment_2485719I've never been a fan or hers. Far too smug. Her dialogue during her RE6 solo campaign is peak cringe.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2485719#Comment_2485719
Just consider what kind of character appearance you are willing to buy. Ada Wong is my favorite.
@Initial_Z said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2485880#Comment_2485880Just consider what kind of character appearance you are willing to buy. Ada Wong is my favorite.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2485880#Comment_2485880
She looks nice, don't get me wrong 🤣 but I am haunted by her nonchalant throw away comments from her RE6 story.
Situation: hostile individual mutates in to 50 foot, 100,000 toothed pile of muscle and gore.
Ada (cocky, husky voice): "Oh you wanna play, right?"
I had to take regular breaks during her solo campaign to allow my cringe levels to stabilise.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe is not possible, as it´s part of the movie and not of the videogames, but I´d absolutely love to have the Alice Skin from the movies RE1 or RE3.
My uncle
Rebecca Chambers, and whilst we're at it let's get a Barry Burton skin for Leon too. Bring the band back together!
ada just so i can post this image every time i get angry at an ada main
Sheva's an underrated one. I wouldn't mind seeing her as a legendary skin in DBD.
sherry but the re2 version, i wanna punch a kid
Alex Wesker for Jill, aka she wesker lol. Normal Wesker for Leon, can't believe I have forgot his name. I'm getting too old lol.
Sheva is the best. not a.i wise of course we all know how that worked in re5.
But they could mess it up so I dunno. I wish characters actually looked similar to originals. I know about licence restrictions but still.
Not a big fan of bhvr's work when it comes to this.
Sheva, I just really like her design.
i guess Rebecca is the most likely though. And maybe Ada (though she isn’t your typical hero/protagonist…)
in the end, I don’t really care as i already love the base skin. Now, Carlos for Leon would be probably an instant buy….
How can you refuse Ada Wong?!
How can you refuse Ada Wong?!
I've never been a fan or hers. Far too smug. Her dialogue during her RE6 solo campaign is peak cringe.
Lol Leons like "These hands are rated E for everyone"
Honestly, BHVR and Capcom SHOULD know they could make a lot of money selling, Your favourite character skin to you.
Some Fans might even buy multiple.
I want Ada and Ashley.
Just consider what kind of character appearance you are willing to buy. Ada Wong is my favorite.
She looks nice, don't get me wrong 🤣 but I am haunted by her nonchalant throw away comments from her RE6 story.
Situation: hostile individual mutates in to 50 foot, 100,000 toothed pile of muscle and gore.
Ada (cocky, husky voice): "Oh you wanna play, right?"
I had to take regular breaks during her solo campaign to allow my cringe levels to stabilise.