YES! I believe they're vastly overpriced...but who would you most like to see as a new Legendary Skin for Resident Evil's Leon Kennedy?
@OnryosTapeRentals said:Carlos all the way.
@OnryosTapeRentals said:
Carlos all the way.
Yes, please. I still feel robbed we have Leon and Claire, but not Jill and Carlos.
Someone has to FIX THE DAMN DOOR and make those sandwiches for Jill and Nemmie.
@adirgeforthedead said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480351#Comment_2480351Yes, please. I still feel robbed we have Leon and Claire, but not Jill and Carlos.
@adirgeforthedead said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480351#Comment_2480351
To be honest, Jill and Chris are much closer than Jill and Carlos could ever be.
@Elcopollo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480356#Comment_2480356To be honest, Jill and Chris are much closer than Jill and Carlos could ever be.
@Elcopollo said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480356#Comment_2480356
I am not disagreeing with you, but it just feels a bit strange after playing RE2 and RE3 back to back to see Leon and Claire, but not Jill and Carlos.
Is Chris more important and relevant to the saga than Carlos? Absolutely. Do I still think we should get a Carlos skin? I don't see why not.
@adirgeforthedead said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480367#Comment_2480367I am not disagreeing with you, but it just feels a bit strange after playing RE2 and RE3 back to back to see Leon and Claire, but not Jill and Carlos.Is Chris more important and relevant to the saga than Carlos? Absolutely. Do I still think we should get a Carlos skin? I don't see why not.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2480367#Comment_2480367
Very true!
Carlos!! omg I would be so happy to be in a team and play as Jill with Carlos.
Hunk simp here, I want hunk
@Dr_Loomis said:YES! I believe they're vastly overpriced...but who would you most like to see as a new Legendary Skin for Resident Evil's Leon Kennedy?
@Dr_Loomis said:
Hunk definitely needs more recognition, what an absolute unit, well actually, what an absolute Human Unit Never Killed
For me it is a tie between Joe, Ethan, and Carlos because they are all cool but I think Joe (gauntlet included) would look pretty cool
@Lochnload_exe said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/278215/who-would-you-like-as-a-legendary-skin-for-leon-kennedyHunk definitely needs more recognition, what an absolute unit, well actually, what an absolute Human Unit Never Killed
@Lochnload_exe said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/278215/who-would-you-like-as-a-legendary-skin-for-leon-kennedy
Grim reaper for sure.
But I want Ashley skin for Jill more.
I want Tofu.
Albert Wesker
Tofu-man. easy.
H.U.N.K. and Ethan are my personal favorites, but Carlos and Joe skins would be neat too.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, please. I still feel robbed we have Leon and Claire, but not Jill and Carlos.
Someone has to FIX THE DAMN DOOR and make those sandwiches for Jill and Nemmie.
To be honest, Jill and Chris are much closer than Jill and Carlos could ever be.
I am not disagreeing with you, but it just feels a bit strange after playing RE2 and RE3 back to back to see Leon and Claire, but not Jill and Carlos.
Is Chris more important and relevant to the saga than Carlos? Absolutely. Do I still think we should get a Carlos skin? I don't see why not.
Very true!
Carlos!! omg I would be so happy to be in a team and play as Jill with Carlos.
Hunk simp here, I want hunk
Hunk definitely needs more recognition, what an absolute unit, well actually, what an absolute Human Unit Never Killed
For me it is a tie between Joe, Ethan, and Carlos because they are all cool but I think Joe (gauntlet included) would look pretty cool
Grim reaper for sure.
But I want Ashley skin for Jill more.
I want Tofu.
Albert Wesker
Tofu-man. easy.
H.U.N.K. and Ethan are my personal favorites, but Carlos and Joe skins would be neat too.