Remove Keys
They dont have counterplay and force you to tunnel and camp, what a stupid design.
They dont have counterplay and force you to tunnel and camp, what a stupid design.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Incoming original "Remove mori/NOED" replies...
Best time to bring out the Mori.
Let's be real no one forces anyone to do anything in this game it's all of your own volition lol
Even if BHVR wanted to they couldn’t because of achievements on console and previous archive challenges
Yeah, I do not tunnel or camp in key games, they rarely even get to use them as is. Flashlights, though? They wish all I did was tunnel and camp. I will bleed those suckers out on death hook after I spent 2 minutes beating them on hook. The DC button might actually save you time.
No need to remove Keys. Just remove the Hatch spawning conditions when there are still generators left to repair.
Lmao that's so similar to my experience, keys? Pfft they usually dead before they get a chance but TORCHES GET that THING AWAY FROM Me
This.