3 matches so far today, 2 of them crashed

makin' it really hard to get my adept Pinhead, guys...

Comments

  • at least I got some bloodpoints for all of them

  • Its annoying, i know. The sad thing is that it‘s not even that surprising, but dear lord I would have hoped that they would have fixed this until now.

    But nevertheless, i do have to say that pinhead himself is amazing in my opinion. Just a shame they had to yet again release him along with such ridiculous issues.

  • I am just going to wait. After crashing once, I am kind of over it, surely it won't take them THAT long to prevent the crashes... Hopefully.

  • 5 games, 3 crashes. argh.

    you guys. :(

  • Try this luvcraft. Always, and I mean always let the survivors get the cube and solve it. You can teleport to the cube, but try to never let the chainhunt spawn. If you do that and the server still crashes, can you send me a video of that. I've yet to see video of any server crash where the chain hunt was not active.

  • 4 crashes out of 6. that last time I was carrying the last survivor to a hook! aaaaaargh!

  • @konchok said:

    Try this luvcraft. Always, and I mean always let the survivors get the cube and solve it. You can teleport to the cube, but try to never let the chainhunt spawn. If you do that and the server still crashes, can you send me a video of that. I've yet to see video of any server crash where the chain hunt was not active.

    ha! I started recording so I could show you the next crash, and finally got a full match and a 4k! something about a watched pot. :D

  • @ad19970 said:

    Its annoying, i know. The sad thing is that it‘s not even that surprising, but dear lord I would have hoped that they would have fixed this until now.

    But nevertheless, i do have to say that pinhead himself is amazing in my opinion. Just a shame they had to yet again release him along with such ridiculous issues.

    Same. We keep hoping an update won't screw things up and we keep getting disappointed :(

    I played 2 games. First crash was steam resetting. The 2nd was dbd itself crashing. I just gave up and cooked dinner.

  • OK, that's two in a row without a crash. Are you a wizard, konchok? :D

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2479609#Comment_2479609

    Same. We keep hoping an update won't screw things up and we keep getting disappointed :(

    I played 2 games. First crash was steam resetting. The 2nd was dbd itself crashing. I just gave up and cooked dinner.

    Lol yeah it's a shame. Even more so because Pinhead is a fantastic killer in my opinion.

    I have still been playing him a lot tonight and he is tons of fun.