Will lisa and cybill get a new voice too?

I really hope so i play Cybil alot and her having cheryls voice is weird asf. mabye even krampus , minotaur, look-see and moredo queen can get diffrenct voices 2?

Comments

  • I was never one of those people demanding the legendary skins have voices but after seeing 3/5 survivor ones getting voices now I do really want voices for them all.

    I really hope they do give lisa and cybil voices. Bhvr said at some point they wanted to but lisa has been out for over a year and nothing so far.

  • Krampus and Minotaur can get new voices whenever since they aren't tied to a license. Cybil, Lisa, the Look-See, and the Mordeo on the other hand are tied to a license, so they can't get their own voices without approval from the license holders.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Krampus and Minotaur can get new voices whenever since they aren't tied to a license. Cybil, Lisa, the Look-See, and the Mordeo on the other hand are tied to a license, so they can't get their own voices without approval from the license holders.

    i know it would be hard to get a voice for everybody, but i want these characters to truly feel diffrent since they are now canon to dbd

  • Well rumour has it that we are getting new silent hill content coming next mid-chapter

    If there was any time for it to happen, it'll likely be then!

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Well rumour has it that we are getting new silent hill content coming next mid-chapter

    If there was any time for it to happen, it'll likely be then!

    they are getting there own potraits in the lobby surv selector from what ive seen :)

  • Voices of Thier own would definitely make them feel atleast a little more worth the 15$ we pay for them.

  • I really hope so, I love the unique character skins having their own voices. Jonathan's new voice is fantastic!

  • I surely hope so. After the model rework, Lisa and Cybil do feel like completely different characters when compared to Cheryl. It's the same for Chris, Claire and Jonathan and I'm so happy to see the latter get his own voice.

    I'm just waiting for their new voices and the portraits on the selection screen. Hopefully in the next midchapter since Cheryl is, arguably, getting another Legendary skin.