So did they remove the Enduring combo?

You know when you get hit by a pallet, end up on the same side as the survivor, they try to vault in a panic so you do a 180 and hit them instantly?

Just yesterday I pretty much got an instadown cuz the survivor got hit, dropped the pallet and got hit again.

If so, this is an unfortunate thing about this pallet hitbox change.

Comments

  • Yeah they got rid of reverse pallet stuns.

  • Oh, yeah, I got that at Shack pallet on someone. Hit them, they dropped it, I got the grab. Probably the fastest any survivor has been downed in survivor Shack.

  • Yeah, that was the most fun part of Enduring, sucks that it's gone now :(

  • @glitchboi said:

    Yeah, that was the most fun part of Enduring, sucks that it's gone now :(

    Sad times. It's a shame they couldn't figure out a way to get rid of the new pallet stun tech without getting rid of this enduring play