I gotta say...(about performance)
game's running better on my ps4 after the update. yey.
game's running better on my ps4 after the update. yey.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice, that is great to hear. I guess all they need to do is address the disconnects and we should be Gucci.
Yeah my performance on pc has been smoother than the last update i feel.
Not really. Even tho some things seem better, there are still freezes going on. But they said we will get more fixes in upcoming updates so we will see.
Ah, man. Well, as long as it isn't 5th anniversary levels of bad, I guess I am happy. I just want the freezes to stop, mang.
I mean... smeone literally dead harded in front of me and the game didn't freeze.
Yeah they delivered there. Its great but that should just be the begining. I am happy too tho.
Nah it is better now. But still not pre re.
I think I might know why.
They removed some game elements like the fog in the offering screen and overall made the game run smoother.
I haven't had massive lag spikes but we'll see if that'll change.
My game hasn’t froze once when using/going against dead hard