PROBLEM
Im playing killer and i keep getting disconected from host and also i did merciles killer as pinhead using his perks and i didnt got the adept what is this?
Im playing killer and i keep getting disconected from host and also i did merciles killer as pinhead using his perks and i didnt got the adept what is this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’re looking into it. He appears to be bugged.
The "funny" thing is that you get dc penalty.
Have been Disconnected 3 times so far with no penalty. Either it's not in the game, or people are lying about getting it to cover up their poor sportsmanship.
My friend got dced by the game and got the penalty as the survivor.
I got dced 2 times because killer got dced due to this problem.
idk how it works but I'm definitely sure that some people get dc penalty for no reason.
@Mringasa
Check this:
https://clips.twitch.tv/PlayfulAbstruseDinosaurRlyTho-KrdO16sRNR2Npl97
https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyCarefulHerringArgieB8-8Mlhlyg5YaarqtcF
https://clips.twitch.tv/AntsyOilyHerbsHumbleLife-VnOQfzN5GZeGxGR-In these 3 clips you can see how it's happening (or just re-watch it in stream reply)
Sorry that I created so many clips but Twitch allows to create clips with max around 60 seconds.
I never got a penalty when it happened to me.
no you don't.
none of the times it happened
You need to achieve all four iridescent emblems in order to unlock the adept trophy/achievement. You can earn "Merciless Killer" without getting all four iridescent emblems. This may have been what happened to you. It's happened to me before. Otherwise, it's probably bugged.
Watch 3 clips that I shared in this thread.
Maybe it was something unique situation with my friend but it happened and he got dc
edpenalty.You don't need all 4 Iridescent. I got mine with Iri everything, and Gold for the Sacrifice one due to a Hatch escape. I did get 11/12 hooks though, so maybe that's the difference?
I'd say it has to be something unique. I've been disconnected a couple more times, total 5 since approx. 12:30 PM EST since I started with him, and I've not been given a punishment.
that's a different error. the "disconnected from host" is the issue. it ends the match and you go into the points screen.
your friend had a network error. can you be sure it wasn't his internet?
I have gotten the disconnected host several times while playing Pinhead and didn't get a penalty for any of them.
If his internet was downed for a second, the stream was turned off because of it.
i had all 4 iri
I've had it happen at least twice today. Possibly three times but it's all the same today with every game being Pinhead.