Steam family sharing issue?
I've been playing with some friends sharing our Steam accounts each other, it used to work until today after the Hellraiser DLC, anyone else has this problem?
I've been playing with some friends sharing our Steam accounts each other, it used to work until today after the Hellraiser DLC, anyone else has this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Game share doesn't work on steam anymore? hmmm I don't know
@Pulsar was having a similar issue on xbox with account sharing
I wonder if it's somewhat related to the Playstation bug where some were reporting their DLC's were deleted.
Yeah, I am.
I posted this on another thread but I want to post it here too so everyone can get their DLC back!
Go to the store and click onto pinhead, go to purchase him (don't actually go through with it if you dont want it obviously) go until it pulls up steam to complete your purchase, then exit out. When you're back in the game all of your DLC should be back! This is what I did since I have all of my DLC through family sharing and it worked!