Random Dissconnects?
Since the new update went live, all games I've had kicked me out for no reason? I just want to know if anyone else had this problem
Tagged:
Mod
Since the new update went live, all games I've had kicked me out for no reason? I just want to know if anyone else had this problem
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it is a known issue that is being worked on as we speak.
I have had this issue before this update. And i do get punishments for it. I tried fixing it by verifying my game files but no success.
I don't know if this is a coincidence because I'm playing Pinhead, but for some reason. All the games where I'm close to victory, the whole game is getting shut down before I get to actually claim victory.....
I
t's getting very suspicious. I play on PS4, but it can't be a coincidence in the games where I only get a single kill or 0k, my games go through to the end, but if I, for instance, down multiple survivors in endgame for being too altruistic and pick one up, or say I'm hooking the last survivor in a trial where I killed everyone else without issue... the game crashes out and I get a disconnected from host.
And it's not like the game would have ended immediately after that hook. I also keep seeing the last two or single survivor on the end screen somehow end up not being sacrificed or DC'd... Is this just a glitch, because it's seemingly very convenient, and the condition is just vague enough to make me question
This is something we're aware of and it's being looked into, I don't have any more information as of yet I'm afraid.