Same just happened to me. Perfect match, 8000 in all four categories, 12 hooks 4 kills. Merciless killer. No achievement.
If it helps: Map was Suffocation Pit, I was on Steam, all 4 survivors were cross-play (globes), I brought a Macmillan map offering, and used Greasy Black Lens and Iridescent Lament Configuration as addons. All 3 Cenobite perks were at tier 3.
Can confirmed that I got adept cenobite as well earlier today (1st try too). Was pretty PO’d it didn’t unlock afterwards… I’m on Xbox Series X too. Was on shelter woods, got down to 1 gen, didn’t really use my power much until near the end
Guess I'm not the only one. Anyone know if works if you bring no add on etc? Or should I just wait for this to get fixed. Hopefully in the next 3 to 4 months?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The same happened to me today. On PC too. Log attached.
Same just happened to me. Perfect match, 8000 in all four categories, 12 hooks 4 kills. Merciless killer. No achievement.
If it helps: Map was Suffocation Pit, I was on Steam, all 4 survivors were cross-play (globes), I brought a Macmillan map offering, and used Greasy Black Lens and Iridescent Lament Configuration as addons. All 3 Cenobite perks were at tier 3.
Can confirmed that I got adept cenobite as well earlier today (1st try too). Was pretty PO’d it didn’t unlock afterwards… I’m on Xbox Series X too. Was on shelter woods, got down to 1 gen, didn’t really use my power much until near the end
Guess I'm not the only one. Anyone know if works if you bring no add on etc? Or should I just wait for this to get fixed. Hopefully in the next 3 to 4 months?
Just failed to unlock it after a merciless killer as well, triple checked all criteria for adept was met and no achievement.
I was using add ons too.
Same thing here. Very frustrating.
Had the same issue
Is this fixed yet? I did get Adept Huntress yesterday
I did get Adept Cenobite a while ago. Dunno if it was actually fixed or if I just got 'lucky', though.
it was fixed