Sorta Worried
So, I was trying to level up Pinhead, since my friend bought the Paragraph and I gameshare with him. Instead, I get the error shown in this video.
https://youtu.be/hPssX3g7xPgand then earlier I got this error.
So yeah, kinda worried here.

Comments
What's game share?
Yeah, kinda sorta sounds like you're both trying to play on one purchase which wouldn't be allowed, I'm sure.
You can show other people your screen on console. Even let them play or play together on certain games.Edit: Never mind. Thought op was talking about console, not steam.
It's been working like this for ages on Steam at least. Family sharing DLCs works flawlessly. But don't tell anyone.
Gameshare is an Xbox feature that allows you to basically share games with one other friend. It is officially recognized and supported by Microsoft. It's an intended feature and it has always worked before this patch.
In short, it's allowed and encouraged.
So it's basically like steam family share? Does it work with DLCs too?
Something tells me they may have intentionally disabled such a thing to stop people sharing DLCs
What happened next? Did you restart the game? Do you still get the error?
Not quite what I'm talking about.
Yes, it works with any game or add-on to said game.
I gameshare with my younger brother so that he can use my Xbox Live subscription. My friend gameshares with me, so I get his Game Pass subscription. It only works one way though. You can't just infinitely share games. For example, because my friend bought CoD Ghosts back in 2014 off of the Xbox Store, I have it. My brother doesn't though, because I don't own it, I'm only sharing it with my friend.
Yeah, I restarted the game and the console.
This error has been happening since I got the update installed.
My bad, thought you were talking about console game sharing. I've heard most people call it family sharing on steam so it threw me off.
It's close.
You basically just share games or subscriptions with one friend.
Alright then I believe they may have done something to prevent this from happening, Some games on steam, for example cannot be steam family shared in an effort to curb cheating and ban evasion
With the onslaught of cheaters lately maybe BHVR tried to do the same
Damn, that's annoying, i think you'd have to send a support ticket?
Ah yes, all of the cheaters on console.
I assume so.
Well, it'd make sense why they did it for steam family share but maybe in doing so it did it for other platforms
It's the only reasonable explanation I can think of, maybe BHVR just messed up big again
It wouldn't be surprising.
Either way, I can't get into matches nor can I level up Pinhead.