After downloading the update on PS5, half of the characters are missing. I found out that you have to go to the playstation store and add them all back to your library. Idk if this is a bug or intended.
Hi, this is being investigated...in the meantime can you please see if you can redownload these from your Library, people have said this is working for them?
Hi, this is being investigated...in the meantime can you please see if you can redownload these from your Library, people have said this is working for them?
Yeah I've already done that. I figured it out whenever I checked the store.
Hi, this is being investigated...in the meantime can you please see if you can redownload these from your Library, people have said this is working for them?
Yeah I've already done that. I figured it out whenever I checked the store.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, this is being investigated...in the meantime can you please see if you can redownload these from your Library, people have said this is working for them?
Yeah I've already done that. I figured it out whenever I checked the store.
thanks for letting me know. The Team are aware, so I will mark this bug report as answered for right now.
Yeah I've already done that. I figured it out whenever I checked the store.