iridescent head is too strong
Boring 1 shot mechanic. Shouldn't be able to stack with the belt if it's going to be in the game.
Boring 1 shot mechanic. Shouldn't be able to stack with the belt if it's going to be in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need the Doc holding up a Git Gud Pad in here stat!
I'm rank 1 on survivor and killer. I'm just giving balance feedback to improve the game. I can handle a game with this hatchet. I just survived one, but it wasn't very fun.
Who cares about the price? It's the effect on the gameplay that matters.
No I don't think those need changed. The hatchet's ease of use and forgiveness with the belt make it too much.
Imo it should have the BT effect, when hitting a healthy survivor, instead of insta down.
Most ultra rare add ons aren't. Do you think insta heals and brand new part and flashlight add-ons are fun? It's one sided fun just like every ultra rare item.
I don't like Iridescent Hatchets either but it's kind of like NOED where if you do good you probably wouldn't need them and if you do bad the perk / addon was the only thing saving your game. I don't believe Iridescent Hatchets are OP at all but I'd be fine with them being replaced quite honestly. Thing is I have no good suggestions for it so I'll leave it to the experts who main her to debate that.
If they're with an infantry belt that ensures Huntress can't throw them quicker than usual and they're easier to dodge and if the Huntress uses something that lets her throw them faster she pretty much just has 1 insta-down hatchet. She might get you once but afterwards juking her should be much easier once you know her addons.
I don't like Crutch Strike, and Sprint Burst...but whattya gonna do.
Yeah pretty much my thoughts. Not much we can do aside from adapt with the perks current implementations.
Also are my eyes playing tricks on me or is the font brighter?
It's not that hard to dodge hatchets. Keep your eye on the huntress and be careful with pallets and windows.
But there are those times where the huntress will completely mind game/out play you and you get hit.
It's called tapping into the power of being bipedal. It was already nerfed.
Just make it a headshot only
things like this are what I want from a post like mine. Just discuss options or give a reason why you disagree. Don't post "git gud" like an idiot.
Well some trappers traps are really well hidden and against a really good huntress she's not going to miss very often if at all.
Imagine telling someone to "git gud" while using one of the easiest most OP add on's in the game. What a world to live in.
It stops there bc honing stone isn't op. Huntress is already strong without IH because her hatches goes over some obstacles and thru windows. With IH and belt? Lol. It's stupid op.
You can use something op if you want but don't say it's not when it is.
I just feel a lot of people underestimate how detrimental having two less hatchets (even if you’re running Infantry Belt with Iridescent Head) is.
I also feel like this is more a discussion about player skill, not the add on. I’ve had many, many, Huntress’s that used the combo but it was pointless cause she missed.
The term of “OP” gets thrown around so often, it’s lost its meaning. “OP” to me means that any newbie could pick up, and go ham with it. Some 10 hour Killer could take out Survivors with 1000’s of hours under their belts with it. That’s not the case here. Some 10 hour or less Huntress isn’t going to be a Dead aim shot and know how Survivors move, when to charge the shot, when to let it fly, aim around corners, ect. Just because he tossed on a couple add ons, isn’t going to suddenly make him a God with Huntress.
Its the same with Survivors. It’s not like purple flashlight with best add ons, suddenly some newbie is going to be a God with flashlight saves and bullying the Killer at every Pallet.
insta heal is too strong.
Boring 1 - shot instaheal. Shouldnt be able to stack insta heals on survivors, that equals the power to deny 8 killer hits (or 4 insta downs)
Lets take away their powers altogether. Trapper is still stronger than Huntress.
Just as you screwed up and couldn’t dodge the hatchet, you screwed up and stepped in a Bear Trap.
I’d love to hear your logic as to why Honing Stone isn’t OP, while Iridescent Head is. It makes no sense, you can avoid both if you’re good. If the Trapper and Huntress are damn good, they’ll get you. The only difference is the Trapper plans ahead on your movement, Huntress does it on the fly. You just crumble under pressure while being chased.
That's not my logic. There are ways to get by the trap if you're not being chased. If you step in one while you're chase, youre dead no matter what but at least you have option to chance going thru loop or window. If you know it trapped, go around.
Trapper stronger than huntress without power? What does that mean? ofc he's stronger bc he has 115 movement speed and she 110.
I already said you can hatchet thru windows and some obstacles which already makes her strong. she's top 3 without IH. trapper is a m1 killer with ok powers, but stronger with addons. still he's not close to top 3 because he rely on survivor mistakes and luck.
Ask and you shall receive, @Vortexas.
The doc git gud meme was not fun anymore even 6 months ago.