Quick question about a long past rift cosmetic for Jake
I can't remember how or why, but I unfortunately didn't manage to complete the rift when this particular Jake cosmetic was in it. I know that the more unique outfits that are made from the ground up get added to the store (Like the Nonconformist outfit for Jake). However, I'm unsure if the recolours of existing outfits would see the same treatment. Is this Jake outfit ever going to hit the in-game store one day? Or is it gone now for people like me who missed it?

Comments
Outfits from the rift will release in the store after a half a year of closing or 1 year or... more than 1 year lol.
I thought that just applied to the more unique outfits. Does it apply to recolours as well?
Oh that's true! Awesome! Hopefully the Jake Park outfit comes to the store eventually. Thank you, both of you.
It applies to all rift cosmetics. Whether it's a recolor or a unique outfit does not matter. Although there are some cosmetics from rifts that they've already done the shop releases for that specific rift and they still aren't in the shop. They might be keeping some cosmetics completely rift exclusive.