I realise something about build

I used to run gen oriented killer build pop, corrupt, bbq and eruption. I recently realise when i lose most of the time its agaisnt survivor who hold w and pre drop every pallet so i came to the conclusion that i dont need some of the early help i got with corrupt or erruption so i remove those perk for noed and blood warden and just because survivor cant do totem i transform some of those lose in win with how fast they do gen. So for me noed and blood warden will be a must in all my build

Comments

  • Try out Remember Me and No Way Out. You’re end game with those perks alone is super strong.

  • End game builds can be nasty, just make sure you get used to reacting quickly. The more people are left, the harder it'll be to get maximum value from your Noed/Blood Warden. I'd run a slow down perk and try to get at least one sacrifice before egc, even if you have to tunnel for it.

  • @UncleStabby said:

    End game builds can be nasty, just make sure you get used to reacting quickly. The more people are left, the harder it'll be to get maximum value from your Noed/Blood Warden. I'd run a slow down perk and try to get at least one sacrifice before egc, even if you have to tunnel for it.

    I just play like a normally do exept i run thrilling tremors, pop, blood warden and noed. Its just that i found that survivor hate to do totem so noed trigger every game for now so a 1 or 2k resolve in a 3 or 4k its a improvment