This has been in the game for a few weeks right? And BHVR still hasn’t patched this out? These gen spawns are ridiculous so please fix them. Thank you. (Also I hate killer adepts, Bubba gets shitted on in the chaser emblem.)
I just ran into this last night as well, lol. I would show the screenshot, but I'm on ps4. But this is so stupid, because of this I was able to 3 gen for a while. I tried to warn the survivors by attempting to show them the gen spawns but they ended up three genning of course. I honsestly think this came out after the RE mid-chapter update.
I just ran into this last night as well, lol. I would show the screenshot, but I'm on ps4. But this is so stupid, because of this I was able to 3 gen for a while. I tried to warn the survivors by attempting to show them the gen spawns but they ended up three genning of course. I honsestly think this came out after the RE mid-chapter update.
That was July 27. It’s been like that for a month and a half now then lmao. Classic BHVR.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just ran into this last night as well, lol. I would show the screenshot, but I'm on ps4. But this is so stupid, because of this I was able to 3 gen for a while. I tried to warn the survivors by attempting to show them the gen spawns but they ended up three genning of course. I honsestly think this came out after the RE mid-chapter update.
That was July 27. It’s been like that for a month and a half now then lmao. Classic BHVR.
I love popping two gens at nearly the same time solo. It gives me a pride and accomplishment.
It was a shadow buff for Surge.
The part that gets me confuzzled is that this map doesn't get disabled.
If you think you've found a bug, then please use the bug report section of the forum to report said bug, thank you.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs