How to use Decision Strike?
I would be appreciated if anyone can teach me how to use this perk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49M-mNWVuhkI would be appreciated if anyone can teach me how to use this perk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49M-mNWVuhk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is still a thing
BHVR’d :)
get rekt
Haha get outplayed (joke btw)
I think I remember one of the mods commenting that this interaction (hook animation lock overrunning DS) is a feature rather than a bug.
I'm not saying this mechanic is good (or bad); it's just intended.
IIRC it is just latenceny.
That never worked for me I always eat the DS even having the hook next to me maybe is related with conection to servers?
Bro, my ping is 61 ms :(
Just crawl away from the hook, while the killer has the attack cooldown.
Pain
That's funny.
It depends on how late of a skillcheck you get (whether you hit it before or after hook animation is initiated).
Wow... I am impressed. Frame perfect.
DS is op, they said.
Well apperently by not going down near the hook.
Funny thing is that it most likely has rng in it. If you had the skillcheck eqrlier you probably would have gone of