Typical survivor nonsense

I'm doing typical Bubba things, actually I'm having to let them run away since my Survivors are so bad at looping but can hold RB like gods. Just to have them 2 escape with a key, on Ormond. I'm annoyed cause it's your usual PC nerds, with the question mark symbols running meta losing to a bubba on Ormond. And keep in mind I'm running Nemisis and Rancor with spirit fury Enduring for the stupid obsession challenge. Otherwise I'd be running basement bubba. (And no I don't camp when I do that it's just for easy basement pressure)

Comments

  • Basement Bubba without the camping might as well not be Basement Bubba at all.


    But yeah, keys and disconnects are the death of all challenges.

  • Yet another key game this time they did it my face as I stood on the hatch. He keyed and I shut it in the other survivors face. Making sure she spent majority of that endgame collapse on the floor.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Basement Bubba without the camping might as well not be Basement Bubba at all.

    But yeah, keys and disconnects are the death of all challenges.

    Like I just bring agitation and Iron grasp. It makes hooking easier and dumb flashlight using apes get smacked alot.

  • Not 100% sure on the point of this post but it seems like you have quite a bit of pent up frustration so you do you, I guess

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Not 100% sure on the point of this post but it seems like you have quite a bit of pent up frustration so you do you, I guess

    I know better then to argue with you, cause I've seen you don't listen well. The moral of the post is. No matter how badly your getting whooped as survivor, even it's you losing to a moron running perks that aren't doing anything most the match. Keys will save the day always. It's not fun to be "outplayed" by an item while your across the map looking for survivors.

  • @Sweet_Tour said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2475947#Comment_2475947

    I know better then to argue with you, cause I've seen you don't listen well. The moral of the post is. No matter how badly your getting whooped as survivor, even it's you losing to a moron running perks that aren't doing anything most the match. Keys will save the day always. It's not fun to be "outplayed" by an item while your across the map looking for survivors.

    I know better then to argue with you, cause I've seen you don't listen well

    I appreciate the compliment- really, I do. But I do listen, actually, and change my point of view on things, but only when the people I'm talking to have a point :)

    he moral of the post is. No matter how badly your getting whooped as survivor, even it's you losing to a moron running perks that aren't doing anything most the match. Keys will save the day always. It's not fun to be "outplayed" by an item while your across the map looking for survivors.

    Now, this is a statement I can agree with. Didn't see this one originally because your original post said you were "[letting] them run away" and I assumed you meant you were giving them more chances and/or farming after a few deaths, after which a key escape doesn't mean much.

    Isn't it much easier when people can actually talk to each other and not resort to petty insults within the first 15 words?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2475953#Comment_2475953

    I know better then to argue with you, cause I've seen you don't listen well

    I appreciate the compliment- really, I do. But I do listen, actually, and change my point of view on things, but only when the people I'm talking to have a point :)

    he moral of the post is. No matter how badly your getting whooped as survivor, even it's you losing to a moron running perks that aren't doing anything most the match. Keys will save the day always. It's not fun to be "outplayed" by an item while your across the map looking for survivors.

    Now, this is a statement I can agree with. Didn't see this one originally because your original post said you were "[letting] them run away" and I assumed you meant you were giving them more chances and/or farming after a few deaths, after which a key escape doesn't mean much.

    Isn't it much easier when people can actually talk to each other and not resort to petty insults within the first 15 words?

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2475953#Comment_2475953

    I know better then to argue with you, cause I've seen you don't listen well

    I appreciate the compliment- really, I do. But I do listen, actually, and change my point of view on things, but only when the people I'm talking to have a point :)

    he moral of the post is. No matter how badly your getting whooped as survivor, even it's you losing to a moron running perks that aren't doing anything most the match. Keys will save the day always. It's not fun to be "outplayed" by an item while your across the map looking for survivors.

    Now, this is a statement I can agree with. Didn't see this one originally because your original post said you were "[letting] them run away" and I assumed you meant you were giving them more chances and/or farming after a few deaths, after which a key escape doesn't mean much.

    Isn't it much easier when people can actually talk to each other and not resort to petty insults within the first 15 words?

    Oh, at first I was like... So you don't think keys are a get out of jail free card?


    I do not even mind them as much as most killers do. But they are definitely ez escapes. I was getting WRECKED by a Deathslinger who was playing nice and 2 hooking everyone. I looted a purple key (didn't even realize these instantly opened hatch) and that was the ONLY way I was ever getting out of that one. Lol.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2475953#Comment_2475953

    I know better then to argue with you, cause I've seen you don't listen well

    I appreciate the compliment- really, I do. But I do listen, actually, and change my point of view on things, but only when the people I'm talking to have a point :)

    he moral of the post is. No matter how badly your getting whooped as survivor, even it's you losing to a moron running perks that aren't doing anything most the match. Keys will save the day always. It's not fun to be "outplayed" by an item while your across the map looking for survivors.

    Now, this is a statement I can agree with. Didn't see this one originally because your original post said you were "[letting] them run away" and I assumed you meant you were giving them more chances and/or farming after a few deaths, after which a key escape doesn't mean much.

    Isn't it much easier when people can actually talk to each other and not resort to petty insults within the first 15 words?

    Petty insults are my specialty

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2475953#Comment_2475953

    I know better then to argue with you, cause I've seen you don't listen well

    I appreciate the compliment- really, I do. But I do listen, actually, and change my point of view on things, but only when the people I'm talking to have a point :)

    he moral of the post is. No matter how badly your getting whooped as survivor, even it's you losing to a moron running perks that aren't doing anything most the match. Keys will save the day always. It's not fun to be "outplayed" by an item while your across the map looking for survivors.

    Now, this is a statement I can agree with. Didn't see this one originally because your original post said you were "[letting] them run away" and I assumed you meant you were giving them more chances and/or farming after a few deaths, after which a key escape doesn't mean much.

    Isn't it much easier when people can actually talk to each other and not resort to petty insults within the first 15 words?

    Like when I say I let them run away I meant like let them stun me, so they would become the new obsession. But they just greed pallets against the chainsaw. Usually I'm like okay dummy. But I needed the stuns for the challenge, and then after 2 of them die because one went out of Thier way to show me where they were so they could die so the other two could use they key to escape. It's not like I'm running ruin Undying Tinkerer on Nurse. I'm a bubba with Nemesis so like they're losing to a moron. And then the key saves them.

  • Keys again. Sorry, can't do anything for you. The devs made achievements tied to keys, which were originally supposed to be limited time items, but they're not going anywhere. I've tried to convince people keys are killing this game, they won't listen.